My favourite joke this weekend:

David Hasselhoff is feeling a bit worried about his image. He's noticed people aren't really taking him seriously anymore. He thinks perhaps it's time for an image change. So he phones his manager.

"From now on, I want everyone to call me 'The Hoff'," says Mr Hasselhoff.

"Sure", says the manager. "No Hassel".

Hahahahaha.

And here's one I got in exchange (don't you love swapping jokes?):

Why does Cinderella hang around the Kodak factory the whole time?

Because one day her prints will come.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! That second one is so bad in a really cool way!

Jack
xx

www.myspace.com/no_added_sugar

CG said...

Jack! Hi, how are you?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm hunky dory (interesting choice of vocabulary there...!) I'm a little bored though... my girlfriend is working all week... I'm at a complete loss without her! How are you?!

Jack
xx

CG said...

I'm just fine. Back from Northern Ireland, a lovely place. But instead of waffling in the comments section, why don't I blog about it?