For the second day in a row I'm up ridiculously early with nothing to do. I dragged myself out of bed and chose a whole load of music for my radio show this morning (I've been itching to play music at people for weeks) only to find when I reached Main Arts that A Certain Someone (COUSpencerGH) hadn't returned the Storm keys to security, so I can't do my show.

I know, I know. He's so cruel. But don't you worry: I rang Spencer just so he could share that feeling of being awake early for no reason.

 

2 comments:

Sam said...

Spencer's terrible, it's a shame no-one's running against him tomorrow.

Spencer said...

You fail to mention Emma had the other set of keys despite living 2 minutes away ..

And in my defence it was only my loyalty and passion for Storm FM that meant I was checking the studio at 10pm that meant I had the keys in the fist place!

Big up the boss man!!

;)