I slept for twelve whole hours last night. It was a lovely deep sleep, although when a girl shrieked very shrilly today I remembered that I was shrieking in my dreams. Can't remember why, but it probably wasn't something fun.

Saturday has unofficially been designated lazing day. Dorothy L Sayers, sunshine, ice-cream and the patch of grass beside the pier complement each other nicely.

Sam joined me, pretending to read some document on the relationship between Universities and Students' Unions, but really chatting and reading about cars. Don't believe him when he says he works hard. Although his Estates Strategy response is very good indeed.

So I'm trying to find something to do this evening that is more energetic than reading, but everyone's too tired to do anything. In all honesty I'm probably a bit tired too, so maybe I'll just concede defeat and have a boring evening. Goodness knows I have enough excitement lined up for the next couple of weeks.

 

0 comments: