My flatmates are being rather sweet and cooking me something (presumable a cake), but they've banned me from entering the kitchen even though it's food time and I'm STARVING, and they seem to be having a marvellous time and I'm not allowed to join in! I'm jealous.

So yes, I'll be 21 tomorrow. It's quite exciting really. I'm going to have a GREAT birthday. I'm going to go campaigning left right and centre, and my birthday's going to last for over a week because my party isn't until the 21st, and people are coming all the way over from Ireland to see me.

We recorded a sort of question time thingy on Storm earlier. It went pretty well overall; I was pleased because I managed to speak fluently and (hopefully) intelligently despite having a shocking hangover. I was stocious drunk last night. Went to Yellow Pub to chat to the Frisbee team -- lovely boys and girls. Then I went to a house party at Tanya's. It was absolutely packed. I met my twin: another girl whose 21st is tomorrow. We were both quite drunk so found that more amazing than we probably should have. And I climbed up an extremely precarious ladder. Not sure why.

So electioneering seems to be going well so far. People are being very supportive. I'm roping people into committing themselves to campaigning on certain days, and I've been busy as a bee making tshirts for everyone. I've postered Main Arts, the Music Dept, the Media Centre and most of the Ffridd site. I think it'll be Ffridd tomorrow, after I've been to the gym to collect my birthday present :)

I'm going to bully those boys into getting out of the kitchen. I find hangovers so much worse if you don't eat. I'm so hungry. I think I'll have a pizza.

 

0 comments: