The pressure's on

Sam's new/old blog now has an exciting feature where it ranks the blogs on his blog roll in order of last updated. Even though I updated relatively recently, I'm already about halfway down the list. So now I feel obliged to keep on top of things a bit more so that I don't end up right at the bottom. But I'm about to dash off to a Christmas party (why? Why hold these things at lunchtime? It is so hard to know what to wear to a lunchtime party) so I'll have to write more later (cunning little trick there to bump me back to the top of the list twice in one day) -- since it is very very sunny outside I've just taken some pictures of our beautiful market so I'll try put them up this evening.

 

1 comments:

Sam said...

It's a new new blog, nothing old about it. Just the name. It is quite challenging, though, isn't it. Good for me as I know which blogs I want to read since the last time I was online...feeling better yet, by the way?