London in pictures

Let me begin with the news that I am allergic to something. Yesterday morning my whole face went very red and swelled up slightly after my shower, but it went away so I didn't think much of it. But now the bags under my eyes have turned red and swelled up. I think I'm either allergic to salt (it happened after using Ocean Salt face-wash and after crying at a sad film) or Kleenex Balsam (I've been using them a lot to blow my nose and specifically to dry my eyes when I cried).

Now, I'm just going to start with a small selection, mostly because (like a good little housewife) I've got to go do the washing-up and ironing whilst Andy watches Top Gear. Foh.



This is the view out of our living room window, looking vaguely east along the branch of the Wandle that passes us. I have a picture of the main bit coming in a moment.



This is the view out of our bedroom, looking vaguely north. Not quite as nice: KFC, Pizza Hut, power cables and Sainsbury's (aka the SavaCentre) in the background.



But back to the Wandle, the main bit this time, which runs in a northerly direction to the west of our flat complex. This is it passing Merton Abbey Mills with our local pub in the background.

Maybe I'll have some photos of Abbey Mills itself next time.

 

0 comments: