Driving home for Christmas

Well, we've made it to Fishguard so we're about halfway. Actually well
over halfway distance-wise but with another eight hours to go; I
reckon we could go faster than this ferry in Knocknagow.

I'm very excited because we're planning to drop in on my old school so
I can show Andy. We wouldn't need to visit it in person only the whole
of Waterford is unavailable on Google Maps (probably some secret
military operation involving blaas). Sad but true.

Poor Andy is getting very upset because Stena are playing some cruel
game where they let us all move forward then let ALL the other cars
get on before us. We may have to upgrade to Stena Plus just to get a
seat. Seems particularly cruel when we can't take advantage of the
free alcohol that buys us as we're both driving. Cruel, cruel world.

 

1 comments:

Sam said...

Have fun at home, say hello to the old teaghlach for me...