I suppose I should make a start ...

I've fallen horribly, horribly behind. It's going to take me quite a while to catch up. I still haven't got a working internet connection in my house, despite spending over an hour on the phone to BT (turns out the first woman I talked to was wrong when she said I had a broadband account with them) and finally finding the username and password. Looking forward to spending another hour talking to Madasafish tonight. Woohoo!

Since I last blogged I've moved into my new house (wonderful, except for the rats and heroin addicts), started my new job (wonderful, except for the rats and heroin addicts) and been on NUS training in Nant Gwrtheyrn, a crazy little hidden mining village thingy about an hour from here.

I've figured out my societies and standing committees budget for the year (we need more money), [Sam has just fallen off his chair] worked on our course reps system (henceforth known as Shout) and learnt to offer tissues in Welsh.

At home, my mum has finished her job and is having a nice relaxing time. She's just been to London to visit the queen, and to bring my brother to meet the Quakers he's travelling to America with. He's on his way to America right now. Or maybe he's even there, who knows? He'll be spending the next month there. Dad has been skilfully navigating the Shannon-Erne Waterway with the Knocknagow, getting our 4-foot deep boat past a 3-foot deep lock entry thingy. Goldie has been rolling in mud and Pippa has presumably been eating his ears.

And now I have to go to a Trading meeting thingy, so I'm going. Byyeee.

 

5 comments:

Supermanc said...

Sounds wonderful... except for the rats and heroin addicts.

Anonymous said...

The Queen says hi, and Ian is probably just coming down from the sky as I type this.

Anonymous said...

which one am i? a rat or a heroin addict? and be careful how you answer, upchuck....

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»