Climbed Snowdon on Saturday with Sam. It was quite difficult. Very hot. Very .. rocky. And steep. And a long way. How do these little kids bound up so easily? We chose the miner's path over the pig path: a wise decision, since it brought us past lots of nice refreshing lakes with tasty water. There's a very steep ascent at the end though.

Mum, Dad and Gran arrived yesterday with Goldie and Pippa. I met them in Holyhead and went to Rhosneigr. Very crowded, unsurprisingly. I was impressed with the range of watersports going on though: several types of sailing boat, several types of canoe and a plethora of speedboats. Pippa has decided that she likes beaches. Initially upset by the lack of stones in the water, she found that burying and digging stones in sand was much more fun. Goldie upset a man lying near by by dripping on him. Oh well.

A visit to the gardens in Plas Newydd followed. I like Plas Newydd. I went there with the Abbey Road Centre last year. We didn't go into the house yesterday (they don't accept payment in euros and it was too hot to want to be inside anyway), just strolled happily around the garden. What a lovely place.

Pippa and Goldie were very excited about my house. Good thing, too, since we left them there while we went to Wetherspoons. Which Dad was very excited about. I'm not seeing them at all today (I have to work and they're in Bala), but we'll continue our adventures tomorrow.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»