Mr Morris has instructed me to blog before he gets home so he has something to read. I think this is very naughty of him since he has a fascinating essay to write on the Reformation. But nonetheless, here I am, pandering to his every whim.

In fact, I'm going to try drag Frodo to the cathedral this evening to indulge in a bit of choral evensong. Mr Morris will hopefully be robed and taking part in the ceremony. A bit of culture once in a while never did anyone any harm, and (can you believe it?) Frodo's never been into Bangor Cathedral.

Did you know that a chapter is a group which assists the bishop with running the diocese? I didn't. And I needed to know for the crossword I was doing on the ferry last week. Anyway, Mr Morris kindly filled me in today.

 

2 comments:

Ian the Great said...

I knew that! I think I may have done that crossword

Dave said...

A blog all about me! Yay! Thank you Miss Goggin! :-)