I have bought *gasp* four pairs of shoes in four days.



These beautiful boots are fleecy on the inside and will allow me to continue wearing skirts through the winter. I may even buy some tights someday. What a concept.












I already had a pair of these, but Dad threw them in the bin on Saturday because they'd fallen apart so much. He was right, they were unwearable, but I was devasted because they're such terrific shoes, so I bought a new pair. I'm wearing them right now, even though they clash with my red shirt.




Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the pink shoes I bought from New Look on Saturday simply so I could continue to walk around town (that's how much my shoes were falling apart).

I also bought a new pair of runners/trainers/shoes for wearing during sport. My old pair were very ancient and good foot support is important when exercising. Yes indeed, I bought a practical pair of shoes. Very exciting, I know.

Anyway, my poor bank balance is weeping silent tears, but never mind, I'll live off bread and butter for the next few weeks.

 

6 comments:

Ian the Great said...

r*ignores the fact that his sister has just bought more shoes in four days than he himself owns, int the hope that this disturbing fact will go away*

Bread and butter are expensive, a massive sack of pasta and potatoes is your man I'd say.

Unknown said...

Loser.

CG said...

That's it. You had your chance. I'm not going to stop Teresa pressing the big red button now.

Unknown said...

when do you do sport? :-P

andyroo xxx

CG said...

I bought them on my way to THE GYM on Tuesday! Okay just cos I haven't been in a while ... but I fully intend to start going again because I'm getting a little tubby.

Anonymous said...

You bought SHOES and you didn't show me this morning? mean bean. *pouts* I want to see next time we catch up! :D