I'm devastated. Hargreaves have decided not to sell me those lovely Sugar boots.

They're pretty rubbish actually. They didn't send me a confirmation email, didn't debit my account, and the boots didn't arrive, so I emailed them to ask what was going on. They didn't reply. So I rang them, and was told that the boots were out of stock (despite the website telling me they were in stock), and so they'd cancelled my order. Again, hadn't contacted me to say so. They say they sent me emails, and that they must have been filtered out by my mail server. Rubbish, I think, and what's the point in providing a contact phone number if they don't use it for things like telling me my order has been cancelled?

Anyway, I can't find the boots anywhere else in the UK so I'm feeling a bit sad now.

 

0 comments: