... that 2000m up the Alps it was 3 degrees with a blazing hot sun (I
have rather rosy cheeks) so we took off our snow chains before
descending the mountain but back in England we're driving through
(comparatively) heavy snow causing all sorts of traffic problems? I'm
now regretting not getting around to asking the estate agents to turn
our heating on before we got back.
Who she?I'm Carolan, 23, working in London. I like cheese, exercising, music, dogs, detective stories and people. I don't like packing, unpacking, repacking or really anything to do with moving all my possessions from a to b. London smells but has many things to do in it.
Blast from the past
- Just a short walk from our flat and it felt like ...
- On my way home now, another bus, another slow craw...
- I'm on a Rail Replacement Bus Service crawling thr...
- We found a beer shop
- Did I ever tell you that The Bill is filmed around...
- This week: interim results
- Hats off to Merton council who have actually gritt...
- Still trucking through south London. Four scary mo...
- Snow chains are now on and I have now been in the ...
- This isn't even comparatively heavy snow anymore, ...
- Isn't it funny...
- French letter
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2008 (86)
- ► 2007 (86)
- ► 2006 (170)
- ▼ 2009 (26)