I've been thinking about Quakerism a bit today because I've decided to go to Young Friends General Meeting instead of to the SRA nominations party, being hosted by our very own Storm FM. Which was a difficult decision to make, but I thought it's about time I went and topped up my moral drinking glass.

So I was looking for a copy of the Advice and Queries on the internet, when I came across a couple of Quaker blogs. And I like blogs, so I read them. One of them linked to another, to this fantastic post (November 15 2005) which attempts to explain the "non-negotiable central tenets common to all Quakers". What a difficult thing to do! So I read with interest. It's quite good, actually, despite her being an American Quaker (they're often pretty different from British and Irish Quakers).

In other news, I annoyed the Bangor branch of the UNA last night. Oh well.

 

1 comments:

Spencer said...

We'll forgive you missing the noms party ...

As long as you help us nail the sponsorship this week !!

>;-p