I'd just like to say that I'm a genius. An absolute genius.

See I came up with this marvellous plan. I can't remember if I blogged about it, but essentially the plan is to make the new SU building quite tall, and then build a bridge thingy connecting the SU to Main Arts. Absolutely EVERYONE would enter the SU to use our lift rather than walk up the hill. We'd get thousands of people milling through the building every day.

I told Sam. Who mocked me.

But can you guess what Estates are seriously considering doing? Yep, building a bridge thingy connecting the SU to Main Arts.

I should be earning money from my genius. The University should hire me as a consultant. I'm afraid I won't be able to post any more bright ideas here in case anyone nicks them before I have the chance to sell them to people. Sorry about that.

 

6 comments:

Supermanc said...

I would actually LOVE a bridge between main arts and the SU. I would ADORE it! It would be great for me, because its so much effort walking up that hill!

Rob said...

It's a great idea, i would love to see how it gets through planning permoission.

The alternative - a ski-lift.

Supermanc said...

or bangors first cable car

Spencer said...

Do you mean from the current SU building?

Or planned for the the new SU building?

CG said...

The new one. But shh, I didn't tell you.

Tom Giddings said...

My sister mentioned another mythical way, but I have no idea what shes on about :p

In all honesty, would anyone else feel a bit worried walking over that bridge given the quality of the current SU building and contractors the uni hires? :p