So I'm not really sure what to say -- I haven't done anything very exciting in ages. Work trundles along, and we get visited most weekend which is one of the plus points of living in London. This weekend, for a change, we don't have any visitors so Andy's going to do job applications and I'm going to clean the flat and buy some food and make lunches for the week and maybe drag Andy to Hawkin's Bazaar so he can buy Secret Santa presents for his colleagues.

It's due to snow in London on Sunday, so it felt a bit festive in work today, everyone excited about Christmas. I booked our work Christmas party today, too. We're going to a very trendy Brazilian place -- there's just so many places to choose from you have to narrow it down somehow, so we came up with some diverse options like Christmas pizza, plain Christmas and Brazilian Christmas. I was surprised there were still places available this late, but I suppose the unfortunate souls working in the City probably won't be having Christmas parties this year. I anticipate the Fast Stream rising to the top of the graduate jobs list next year -- public sector is the way to go.

Is anyone else really enjoying Heroes season 3? Oh it is SO exciting, I just can't wait until next week. And a new season of Big Bang Theory too! Isn't autumn/winter exciting?

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week's cliffhanger was a doozy!