I feel peppy. I've just been to the gym and I don't feel as exhausted and sore as I have the past two weeks (not sure whether I'm getting used to it or whether the instructor went easy on us) so I feel like jumping around the place a bit more. I walked back which I felt was energetic of me, now I'm watching Family Guy with Sam while typing on my new pride and joy, a snazzy white MacBook. The only thing I'm missing is my dinner which has to wait until Frodo gets back from rugby training.

Today we appointed two new student activities administrators. It's going to be such a relief having them: the Clubs and Societies one is starting next week and the Communications/Democracy/SVB one (our own dear Jenna) is starting her new post as soon as she gets back from her holidays. I am SO excited, I'm going to get to do so much more exciting stuff with admin support. At the moment it can feel a bit like treading water, just dealing with emails and orders and stuff all day, so it will be lovely to do some strategic and development work. I can't wait!

 

0 comments: