Back to Bangor

I got back to Bangor on Saturday evening. I flew to Liverpool for the bargain price of 1c (+ 9.99 in taxes), then went shopping in Cheshire Oaks for the afternoon. The flight was pretty exciting because we flew over Castleconnell, and I had to resist the urge to stand up and yell I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE. Because I could. Bangor should have been visible too but we flew through a cloud as we passed.

Frodo and I spent Saturday evening building lego models -- he got me this marvellous model train I've been harping on about for ages. It took quite a long time to build which he tells me is because I'm rubbish at Lego but I know it's actually because my model is more advanced than his Star Wars thing.

Yesterday was mostly spent tidying the house -- we'd dumped all our stuff everywhere when we got back on Saturday. I also planted the bonsai trees Sam gave us; now all I have to do is remember to water them every three days.

But now I'm back at work and am expecting to be extremely busy for the next 9 weeks doing governance and election stuff. Great.

 

0 comments: