All of a sudden there's a kind of hush around Bangor. There were lots of parents lurking over the weekend, lugging suitcases and carefully packing all their offsprings' worldly possessions into their nippy and fuel-efficient but terribly impractical hatchbacks. And now there are no students.

At the moment it feels peaceful, a little holiday from having hundreds of people with all their problems queuing up in my waiting room (where Frodo has artily arranged back issues of Seren to entertain the guests), but pretty soon I think it's going to be dull. There's only so long 9 episodes of Green Wing can take to watch.

But never mind, there's always Thursday to look forward to: first Prince Charles, then (and this trumps any other event that could possibly take place this week) my theory test. How embarrassing it's going to be when I fail hazard perception.

 

2 comments:

Knocknagow said...

Maybe you will have time to change your profile on your blog as I'm afraid you aren't 21 any more...
And when are you going to go sailing? The weather sounds like it is going to be good for a while.

Tom Giddings said...

I never understood the hazard perception test, I did a mock one ages back and it told me off for reacting too quickly to hazards...grr.

Good luck :D