Tomorrow will be a long day. I have to get two trains to Dublin, a Luas (tram) to near my gran's house, she'll drive me the rest of the way. Then I have to get another Luas back into the centre of Dublin and a DART (train) to Dun Laoghaire. Then obviously a ferry to Holyhead and a train to Bangor.

This means I've been on just about every mode of transport imaginable in the last few days. I was driven to Manchester Airport, flew to Shannon (passing Bangor on our way -- I waved), and was driven home. We spent Saturday traveling from Dublin to Naas by narrowboat and went to our barge on Sunday.

So that's car, train, plane, tram, DART and three types of boat.

I have charged my mp3 player and chosen several books in preparation for the journey.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, but you haven't ridden an elephant... there's a mode of transport you've completely neglected!