I'm feeling a little .. delicate today having attended the AU Dinner last night. I like the AU Dinner -- it's formal but not as formal as the ball so you get all sorts of lovely summery dresses. I wander around all night coveting all the lovely clothes.

So today I have been taking it easy. I've drunk a litre of Innocent Pomegranates, Blueberries & Acai natural detox stuff and half a litre of orange juice, eaten a large bacon and black pudding sandwich and gone for a wander down to the Stone Circle (aka Narnia) in the sunshine.

Now I'm sitting in my spick and span bedroom with no rat or mouse droppings in sight, no strange odours and I'm feeling quite calm. I think the infestation is well and truly over. Now I just need Derek the Mouseman to come take away the poison -- it does give off a strange chemical-y smell.

 

0 comments: