Holidays are so very complicated: I'm faced with so many choices. Should I eat or shower first this morning?

Should I have breakfast or just move straight to lunch (it is officially the afternoon now)?

Should I continue reading For Whom The Bell Tolls in the hope that it'll get more exciting or try to find a different book?

Should I do some baking or just sit on the couch patting the dogs on the head?

Should I brush Goldie or just let his hair continue to fall out in chunks?

And is it better to use the pre-heat function on my electric blanket so it's very warm when I get in, or to use the overnight mode so it stays hot all night?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should find your way into my work-place by the 2pm bus and then we can go and buy a Christmas tree

Tom Giddings said...

So many decisions! :D