Serendipity is approaching fast and I am having to tell lots of people they can't have stalls. It gets very frustrating how much people demand of you and how often they change their minds. The space we have to work with is definitely not big enough so I can't keep everyone happy and I've had to be horrible and turn away charities because we need the income from commercial stall-holders. But I think the worst thing is that all the preparation I put in doesn't really make a difference to whether the event itself is good or bad; that's down to the stall-holders and the effort they put in. All I'm doing is making their lives slightly easier in the run-up to the event.
In other news, I got my hair cut the other day. I had a good three inches taken off, and fixed the horrendous inch-long roots I had grown, but hardly anyone has noticed. I don't know why I bother.
Who she?I'm Carolan, 23, working in London. I like cheese, exercising, music, dogs, detective stories and people. I don't like packing, unpacking, repacking or really anything to do with moving all my possessions from a to b. London smells but has many things to do in it.
Blast from the past
- ► 2008 (86)
- I did a stint on the minibuses last night. Today I...
- I feel weird: Serendipity is ready to go. I should...
- Sam is a corporate whore. Watch out for his blog o...
- Look at the magical, mythical tree thing:It's the ...
- Serendipity is approaching fast and I am having to...
- Some Words you may find useful with correct spelli...
- ▼ September (6)
- ► 2006 (170)