Oh I am so very tired. I only had about four hours sleep last night; I went to the AU night (I feel I should go to all these fundraising events to show my support), then had to get up early to get into work and sort out the Union affiliations. I've been running training sessions all day: Captains/Chairpersons was very fun, very energetic, but by Secretaries I was flagging a bit. I still have Treasurers to do but I'm having a bit of a breather before starting that at three.

Training's quite fun really. Some sessions more than others, I suppose. It's always easier when you have a big, lively group and much more difficult with just two people. Or even one. And some subjects are more fun: we have to do lots of boring information for our poor Treasurers, whereas Captains and Chairpersons get to have nice brainstorming sessions about how to tackle the things stopping people getting involved. Feedback has been almost all positive, too.

Frodo's in London today at a BUSA Chairs meeting, so lost sporty people keep wandering into my office asking about ordering rugby shirts or meeting mountain walkers or counting money.

 

2 comments:

Tom Hecht said...

Lost walkers *gasp* - send them here Carolan :-D

Tom

CG said...

Hoooray another Bangor blogger! I like your websites, and I'm pleased I now know where to direct people who ask about MusSoc. If only I'd found that on Friday ..